J.S. Clark Magnet School emphasizes the education of the whole child-physically,socially,emotionally, and intellectually. We take pride in highlighting the best of the past, present, and future educational values. Traditional American values in education are emphasized: patriotism, responsibility, pride, and respect for self and others.
- Students will maintain high achievement as evidenced by standardized test scores.
- Students will demonstrate responsible citizenship and decision making skills. Students will exhibit self reliance, respect for authority, and the property of others.
- Students will gain knowledge through technology in preparation for a rapidly changing society.
- Students will acquire problem solving and critical thinking skills through activities in classrooms and specialized labs.
- Students will work to their maximum potential regardless of any exceptionality.
- Students participate in activities that demonstrate partnership between home, school, and community.