How to Apply to Our School:
Registration for incoming Pre-k students and all new students K-6th grade.
Download the form below to complete an application. You must include all required documents before submitting your application. (Please be aware, applications are not complete and will not be reviewed for acceptance until ALL required documents are received.)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- LA Certificate of Immunization
- Social Security Card
- Two Proofs of Residence Within City Limits
- Proof of Income (PreK Only)
- Applicants for Grades 1st – 6th -Need a Copy of Most Recent Report Card and Test Scores.
J.S. Clark Application Form- click here to download an application
Where do I submit my application?
Completed applications may be submitted the following ways:
- Mailed to: Tricia Nolan, 1207 Washington St. Monroe, La. 71201
- Faxed to: 338-7983 (Attention: Tricia Nolan)
- Dropped off at the School: Beginning March 15th 2021.
Questions? Call the School Office @ 322-8976.