School Closure Information
Parents and Students,
Below you will find a link to to the Monroe City Schools website that includes enrichment work for students during the school closure.
Enrichment Activities Click Here- (click this link to access)
Please check your teacher's website as well for any additional online resources. You may follow the link below to find a list of our staff websites.
Teacher Website Access - (click this link to access)
In addition to the district packets, students may also use some of the following resources for enrichment as well. There are a host of online resources that our teachers use to enhance their students' learning. Below are a few of our favorites.
- Starfall (PK-3rd Reading and Math Practice)
- ZEARN (K-5th Math Practice)
- iXL (K-2nd Math and ELA Practice) We highly suggest this if you have a K-2nd grade student. Login info: user=lunch number, pw: initials
- MobyMax (K-8th All subjects)
- Prodigy (1st-8th Game-based Math Practice)
- Readworks (K-6th ELA practice)
- CommonLit (3rd-12th ELA Practice)
- Typing - (Typing Practice for 3rd-6th Grade)
- DanceMat Typing (Typing Practice for 1st-2nd Grade)
- BrainPop- (4th and up Videos/Games for All subjects)
- BrainPopJr (K-3/ Videos/Games for All subjects)
Distance Learning Resources:
The links below will provide you with information needed for distance learning materials.